It is obligatory upon every Muslim to read the Quran with Tajveed: Tajveed means to pronounce or recite every Quranic letter correctly.
The correct application and proper pronunciation of the alphabets of Quran can only be done by a qualified teacher of Quran. The teacher will go into the details of Tajveed Rules including:
1. Haroof-e-Tafkheem, Haroof-e-Maddah
- 2. Ghunnah in Noon and Meem Mushaddad
- 3. Qalqalah
- 4. Ikhfa in Noon Saakin and Tanween
- 5. Izhaar in Noon Saakin and Tanween
- 6. Idghaam in Noon Saakin and Tanween
- 7. Qalb in Noon Saakin and Tanween
- 8. Ikhfaa in Meem Saakin
- 9. Idghaam in Meem Saakin
- 10. Izhaar in Meem Saakin
You will practice the rules with the teachers and learn how to apply the rules during recitation.